Hey guys, I just got my Storm (9530) a few days ago (Christmas, if you care) and I've run into a few problems.

I've noticed that my BlackBerry can't seem to send or receive emails. I've received an email with it before, but it isn't working any more. Could this be because the signal at my house is sun-par?

The camera also has a great bit of lag when trying to snap a photo. I've found that if I turn off the Image Stabilizer it is improved greatly, but it is still slow. Any help?
    12-26-08 08:09 PM
    I would resend service book, register host routing table and battery pull. That will fix the email thing unless it is hardware. For camera you have to wait for next update it is suppose to be fixed.
    12-26-08 08:12 PM
    Ditto the previous, assuming you are using BIS and not BES. If BIS, then just go to the Blackberry BIS site and click resend service books. The host routing table is in settings (I don't have a storm, but assume it is the same as all blackberries). Dunno about the camera.
    12-26-08 08:19 PM
    Ditto the previous, assuming you are using BIS and not BES. If BIS, then just go to the Blackberry BIS site and click resend service books. The host routing table is in settings (I don't have a storm, but assume it is the same as all blackberries). Dunno about the camera.
    LOL - coolest avatar ever! But...where did you get a picture of me???
    12-26-08 08:21 PM
    What is the type of email that you are using?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD