I did plenty of searching on this forum and could not find anything to help me.
    I just noticed this.
    Is there supposed to be half an inch or so of black space in portrait mode all around the actual touchscreen?
    01-12-09 01:30 PM
    No.

need10char
    01-12-09 01:36 PM
    I always thought that the use of Opera Mini was proof of the Storm's touchscreen capabilities.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 01:37 PM
    *dont buy a storm for 20 bucks at a swapmeet!
    01-12-09 01:38 PM
    I always thought that the use of Opera Mini was proof of the Storm's touchscreen capabilities.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I second that. I use the absolute edge to do page-downs on the scrollbar.
    01-12-09 01:38 PM
    Lets see pics of your storms then guys.... because mine sure as **** HAS got black space around the touchscreen. So you guys are saying that the actual image goes right to the edge of the glass, because I think thats what the OP was talking about... and I'm doubting yours is any different from mine!
    Last edited by chum_2000_uk; 01-12-09 at 05:12 PM.
    01-12-09 05:10 PM
    The image does NOT extend to the edge of the glass on any storm. That's how its made. When holding it upright, there is about 1/4 centimeter of black outlining on both sides and the top. There is about a full centimeter of black outlining on the bottom (above the buttons). This is how it's supposed to be
    01-12-09 05:18 PM
    No, it's not what the OP was talking about...
    Notice he says in portrait mode, my phones black space sure as **** has black space in portrait and landscape.
    Also he says 1/2" ALL the way around. My phone only has about a 1/4 of black right about the buttons and maybe 1/16the other 3 sides.
    01-12-09 05:19 PM
    Can you post a picture by chance? Don't take this the wrong way, but if there's really that much black area I would think you wouldn't even have to ask...it would be clear that something were wrong!
    01-12-09 05:35 PM
    Can you post a picture by chance? Don't take this the wrong way, but if there's really that much black area I would think you wouldn't even have to ask...it would be clear that something were wrong!
    Thats why I thought he must be talking about the space that is there on all storms that isn't part of the LCD! I noticed he said "in portrait", but if in addition to the normal space between the LCD and case he had another half inch all round he would have such a tiny image!
    01-12-09 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD