After two phone calls and a visit to my Verizon store, they have informed me that my corners will click like the rest of the screen after I go through the OTA software update they are about to release. Other then sensors, which I am 99% sure this is not, does anyone know how a software update would fix a hardware problem? The guy at Verizon informed me that I will not need to wipe and/ or reset the phone for the update, all I will need to do is call "*228" as though I was updating the roaming. I also called Blackberry and the guy agreed with me that it was a hardware issue. I am looking to see if anyone else is in this boat.
    12-03-08 09:38 AM
    Your VZW does not have a clue what he is talking about......
    12-03-08 09:39 AM
    I've seen a couple other people who got that BS answer from VZW. They're just giving a canned response and not really listening to your problem. Try, try again.
    12-03-08 09:39 AM
    Your verizon contact is on crack. It's a hardware issue. LOL - take it back in, turn it off in front of him and then show him how it won't click. Ask him how the fck it could be a hardware issue when it's turned OFF!

Good luck.
    12-03-08 09:40 AM
    Software updates can not and will not fix a hardware issue. Paper will though lol
    12-03-08 09:41 AM
    I have tried the paper thing, it did not work for me.
    12-03-08 09:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD