Correction, there are no Verizon BB's with WiFi. There are lots of Other devices with Wifi.
    Yes thanks for the correction, I meant no BB's.
    10-02-08 10:03 AM
    There was an email sent today, just as promised. It revealed 'new points' to internal reps that we have known for weeks. The emails were never intended to be relayed to customers. I know you all want this phone to be released but there is no need to ask for updates/complain that there was no new info leaked. There is really no more information to be leaked at this point. You all know the specs, the size, the way the screens look. All that is in the air is the release date (11/1-11/3 with 11-2 looking to be official nation wide release date with a possible sneak preview a few days earlier in choice major cities) and the price (2 yr price between 249.99 and 199.99-not final yet).

Just imagine, in one month and one day you will be glued to your new shiny toy.
    choice major cities? like, say, new york?
    10-03-08 03:19 PM
    Well I got to fondel with the Storm dummy today... but sadly they would not let me take pics... I had planed to sneak a few but the second I pulled out my Kodak I gotta big ""uhh... no pictures man" so I said "oh alright I was just going to show my IPhone loving friend my new competion for him". But still no pics were allowed me.
    But as for the weight mentiond by the other member who handeled the dummy, it was quite hefty... I dont know if its a realilistic feel to compair to the real one or not. The buttons felt nice just like any berry would, as for the screen it was just a dummy so theres realy no way to compair to the actual model except it looked yummmmy.
    Holding the damn thing got me too excited and then I got annoyed that I had to wait another month to get the baby!!LOL They told me the release date was early Nov. which is not very discriptive and we all have herd that lately anywho.
    Either way I saw no point in a new thread since I had no pics or any new news... Just a lucky guy's day with a dummy... (the phone not the rep... who would not let me snap some shots, hehe!)

Well mabye within the month I can go back and get some pics... but for now just twiddleing thumbs.
    Sorry for the thread jacking but this is the only place I mentioned the dummy veiwing...
    10-04-08 02:21 AM
    Well I got to fondel with the Storm dummy today... but sadly they would not let me take pics... I had planed to sneak a few but the second I pulled out my Kodak I gotta big ""uhh... no pictures man" so I said "oh alright I was just going to show my IPhone loving friend my new competion for him". But still no pics were allowed me.
    But as for the weight mentiond by the other member who handeled the dummy, it was quite hefty... I dont know if its a realilistic feel to compair to the real one or not. The buttons felt nice just like any berry would, as for the screen it was just a dummy so theres realy no way to compair to the actual model except it looked yummmmy.
    Holding the damn thing got me too excited and then I got annoyed that I had to wait another month to get the baby!!LOL They told me the release date was early Nov. which is not very discriptive and we all have herd that lately anywho.
    Either way I saw no point in a new thread since I had no pics or any new news... Just a lucky guy's day with a dummy... (the phone not the rep... who would not let me snap some shots, hehe!)

Well mabye within the month I can go back and get some pics... but for now just twiddleing thumbs.
    Sorry for the thread jacking but this is the only place I mentioned the dummy veiwing...
    Well at least you tried. You get an "A" for effort.
    10-04-08 02:27 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD