Hello everyone, i am an average storm user with some knowledge on fixing issues and what not. I am by no means a computer noob, but when it comes to my blackberry storm 9530 i know nothing. I have had since december now and has been working OK with the usual bugs and glitches.. today though something very odd/frustrating has taken place. I was on the phone for about 15 minutes and the phone call dropped. I didnt think anything of it, so when i tried to call my girlfriend back, i couldnt hear anything, it sounds like my speaker dosent even turn on. So i texted my girlfriend she said it sounded like it was all fuzzy. I noticed my speaker on the back works when i play music and what not, so i figured id try to make a call and put it on speakerphone to see if it would work. Well, there isnt even an option anymore for speaker phone. Any advice? I already tried 3 battery pulls. Please help ASAP.
    05-27-09 07:34 PM
    anyone? please??
    05-27-09 07:50 PM
    This sometimes happens to me if I use headphones.After I take them out this happens,I just put them in and out a few times and then it works.
    05-27-09 08:15 PM
    yeah thanks i just figured it out a little while ago, for some reason the switch inside the headphoen jack got stuck, but the odd thing is, i didnt use headphones at all today.. oh well lol thats the perils of owning a first gen touch screen from a company who never made one
    05-27-09 08:33 PM
    this happened to me, went away after a battery pull.
    05-27-09 09:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD