So I went to make a call on my Telus BlackBerry Storm 9530, and it will call, my landline will ring, but theres no dial tone on my Storm, and the microphone isn't not operational, any ideas?
    07-03-09 01:19 PM
    I've never heard a dial tone on any cellphone I've ever had...?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 04:26 PM
    So I went to make a call on my Telus BlackBerry Storm 9530, and it will call, my landline will ring, but theres no dial tone on my Storm, and the microphone isn't not operational, any ideas?
    There won't be a dial tone. Check to see if you have the mic muted.
    07-03-09 06:23 PM
    sorry not a dial tone, but when the number is dialed and it rings before some one pics up. None of that can be heard.
    07-04-09 06:08 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull? With the phone on, remove the battery for a few seconds, then put it back. After the phone finishes rebooting, try a call and see if rebooting solved the problem.
    07-04-09 07:22 AM
    So I've tried a few things. I tried the battery pull and nothing. I tried putting a wired headset in and it works, so for some reason why the phone things theres always a headset plugged in. I've tried different OS so I put on .67 again and it worked! So I put .122 back on and nothing again. New phone will be here middle of the week anyways.
    07-05-09 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD