My phone has been running .103 fine for a few months. However, today when I received a call I was unable to hear the person talking. I tried calling back, but I was unable to even hear a ring tone. Tried throwing it onto speaker, still no luck. Any one know what might have caused this? Thanks. Volume is all the way up, I did remember to check that first.
    03-21-09 01:12 PM
    My phone has been running .103 fine for a few months. However, today when I received a call I was unable to hear the person talking. I tried calling back, but I was unable to even hear a ring tone. Tried throwing it onto speaker, still no luck. Any one know what might have caused this? Thanks. Volume is all the way up, I did remember to check that first.
    did you try a battery pull?
    03-21-09 01:30 PM
    Yes I have tried a couple of battery pulls. No look though. Do I need to take it to verizon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 01:52 PM
    I wouldn't take it to verizon while running .109. They will most likely just try to blame the problem on the leaked OS (which may be true).

03-21-09 02:57 PM
    Do you use head phones?

if so Plug your head phones back in and then unplug them. It should work again.
    03-21-09 03:10 PM
    The plugging in and unplugging head phones worked! Thanks

03-21-09 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD