okay as it says I have no signal but its only at work this has only started happening within the last two weeks, after the snow storm in the UK...
    I had signal before at work I could even go on the web too but now nothing, but there are a few people I know at work on the same network and yet they can get signal as they are phoning mates but me got nothing.....
    Any reason why?
    03-01-09 03:34 AM
    you should probably check with vodaphone... it sounds like the storm may have caused an outage of some sort...
    03-01-09 03:39 AM
    yeah i suppose... Im not phoning them as I cant understand them one bit!!! so may have to go into the store which is in the nest town woohoo more money on petrol or a bus ticket not good but i need to get it checked out but that means no phone maybe i will use my other bb... if it gets sent off
    03-01-09 03:41 AM
    okay as it says I have no signal but its only at work this has only started happening within the last two weeks, after the snow storm in the UK...
    I had signal before at work I could even go on the web too but now nothing, but there are a few people I know at work on the same network and yet they can get signal as they are phoning mates but me got nothing.....
    Any reason why?
    Not to poke fun at your situation, but as a Brit that has been transplanted to Colorado, hearing 'a' snow storm being described as 'the' snow storm is absolutely hilarious. That's awesome.

...um am i supposed to say anything about the problem?? hope not cause i have no clue.
    03-01-09 03:45 AM
    okay what ever... still the samething it was a bad one so i wanted to put the okay... do I have to ask to the or a in there then??
    03-01-09 03:48 AM
    the storm (pun intended) must've knocked out the only tower that provided service to your work place.
    03-01-09 03:55 AM
    the storm (pun intended) must've knocked out the only tower that provided service to your work place.
    yeah but I cant understand how everyone else can use their mobiles and some are on the same network as me.... yet they can phone while at work I have wait till I'm on the motorway before I get signal
    03-01-09 03:58 AM
    yeah but I cant understand how everyone else can use their mobiles and some are on the same network as me.... yet they can phone while at work I have wait till I'm on the motorway before I get signal
    sorry, I missed that part.
    then I have no idea what happenned
    03-01-09 04:05 AM
    sorry, I missed that part.
    then I have no idea what happenned
    I thought so that is why I put it again lol...

Its weird that is the only down thing to my storm right now but i love it to bits
    03-01-09 04:07 AM
    try a battery pull?? that seems to be the fix even for world hunger, LOL.
    03-01-09 04:29 AM
    nope tried every time nothing...
    03-01-09 07:39 AM
    I am going into vodafone tomorrow morning as I put my sim in my old bb and it worked at work its my storm...
    03-04-09 03:53 PM
    Gemma, did you get your Storm back yet?

Ray
    03-17-09 06:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD