Ok i'm having some really weird defects going on with my bb. The last OS i updated was the .90 and ever since it has been rebooting itself and for the service status it will say "SOS" I went to my properties and one minute it said my carrier was AT&T, the next it was saying T-MOBILE??.. I don't understand first why it's not connecting to my service anymore, and secondly why it's jumping carriers. can anyone help?!
    02-03-09 05:23 PM
    Your network selection mode could be set to Auto and it's also set to automatically switch between available networks. Go to Options/mobile network to check your settings.

(edit) I just noticed you have Verizon on you profile, in that case it is the "network technology" setting that is wrong, it is probably set to 2g&3g instead of IXEV, those setting are also located in the options/mobile network
    Last edited by m4desmo; 02-03-09 at 06:04 PM.
    02-03-09 05:56 PM

The only thing you can do it Network Selection is Automatic.. It seems to be catching every other signal but verizon
    02-03-09 06:03 PM

The only thing you can do it Network Selection is Automatic.. It seems to be catching every other signal but verizon
    on mine it says "network technology"...set that to 1XEV, then it should only be able to get on verizon....if it's on GSM/UMTS it won't find verizon...you could also try global...that'll find verizon if it's available.
    02-03-09 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD