I almost listen to music on the way at work or home. The only indicator for incomming calls, is that the music stops playing. Thats annoying, because, I�m not shure if it is an incomming call, SMS, or just the music stops annyway. Can this be configured anywhere is is it the way it is?
    01-26-09 04:25 PM
    This is a minor annoyance for me as well. No ringtone with wired headphones but ringtone with BT. WTF?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 05:27 PM
    yeah I think there is no setting for this. It would be cool if you could set it to ignore all but calls when using bluetooth.

01-26-09 05:36 PM
    I'd like to hear my custom ring tones thru my bluetooth headset!

01-26-09 05:58 PM
    I'd like to hear my custom ring tones thru my bluetooth headset!

Thats a good idea.
    You'd think if your headset can play music, it can play a ringtone.
    I bet with application switching and the current software, there'd be a **** of a delay... maybe in later software they'll throw it in(hint,hint RIM!).
    01-26-09 06:01 PM
    What sucks is that my Q9M with wmobile did it with no extra apps!

01-26-09 06:59 PM
    every nearly modern mobile I know does play the ringtone ztrough the headphones thats no special feature that is a basic feature.
    anyway I love my storm
    01-27-09 12:47 PM
    this irritates me also.
    01-27-09 12:50 PM
    Bump for any new info.
    Thanks

02-02-09 05:25 PM
    Yeah I been trying to see why i hear this corny polyphonic sounding tune to alert me for incoming calls through my bluetooth headset via 8350i (Boostberry). Some people say its the bluetooth and not the BB, BUT before I got my Boostberry, i had a motorola i776 and when I connectd the bluetooth to it, I would hear my custom tones when people called me, without changing any settings on either device. UGH please somebody help!!
    There has got to be some kinda way to change this, i mean because after all a BB is far more advanced then a boost mobile motorola phone. BB's are "smartphones" arent they??? *sigh*
    01-07-10 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD