Yesterday i was informed my wife called me about 5 times but my phone went immediately to voicemail. Apparently when watching videos through the media player the phone won't interrupt and take a phone call AND it won't show you the people called in the call log if they don't leave a message. You just never know they called.

Can anyone else confirm this?

this should be changed in a future update if this is the same for everyone.
    01-05-09 05:42 AM
    my phone always stops the movie when I get a phone call. It even notifies me when I get a text. It goes right back to the movie afterwards.
    01-05-09 07:19 AM
    I know that this is an old topic but is anyone else having this problem. My phone doesn't tell me when a call comes in when I am watching a video. It tells me when I get a text or email but not a phone call. I am using .114 hybrid v2.
    03-24-09 11:47 PM
    Mine interrupts whatever media I have playing for calls and messages.
    03-24-09 11:58 PM
    Ok I don't know what the problem was before, but now it is working. Thanks.
    03-25-09 12:02 AM
    Dear Friend,

I just wanted to officially put this out there because I searched all the threads and didn't find this posted anywhere. First, I must say that I love the mobile client completely. Way to go on a great idea and so far very good product. On to what I do have a problem with.

With this phone on this version, I cant remember this being an issue, but alas I never really tested it, because honestly I didnt know it was an issue. I bought this phone about a week ago today. Now I am an IT professional so no this isnt my first windows mobile phone or anything, just first times using sling over it, so I'd like to think I know what I am doing for the most part of video.
    03-25-09 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD