Ok so about 4 days ago my emails just stopped coming not sure wtf is going on I called verizon tech support no help what so ever just a 30 min wastefull phone call says everything is configured correctly. Im sick of logging into my emails please help!
    01-08-09 02:07 AM
    Options > Advance > Host Routing table > then BB button then register. Give it a few minutes and see what happens.
    01-08-09 02:09 AM
    did you delete and re-add from BB?
    01-08-09 02:10 AM
    Delete and re add? No i dont think I did but will try now I tried the host routing table trick when this first started
    01-08-09 02:19 AM
    Is it added your e-mails to the Blackberry Internet Service?
    01-08-09 02:24 AM
    Added a new email and seems to be working will try for my older accounts. Is it possible to be deleted off the phone somehow without me knowing because the actual box is still there just not receiving them
    01-08-09 02:27 AM
    Nice thanks readded them all!!! Thanks for the speedy responses that why I love crackberry. I didnt have a clue they somehow were deleted because the folders were there. Why didnt the dumb a** tech know to tell me to do this rather than waste my damn time he wanted me to reload all my software after i backed it up. Also is it possible to have two blackberry emails I now have my old one on my desktop and a new one that I just set up
    01-08-09 02:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD