I brought a brand new blackberry storm two days ago, and the browser icon is missing. This service is included in my plan and I have tried just about everything to get it to return. I have reset the theme, done battery pulls, done the registering of the host routing table and several other things that I cannot remember. I have also resent the service books and when I do I recieve a message that says
    Action Required: Leave messages on the server
    and then the basic theme of the message is that I need to change my email client settings to leave email messages on the server.
    I am not sure how to do this or if I even need to.
    I use a hotmail account and so far have had absolutely no trouble recieving emails on my blackberry. I was wondering if there is anything else that I could possibly try or anything obvious I may have missed that would fix this problem.

Also, the message:
    Your device does not currently have any Browser configuration service book entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device.
    has came up

And I was wondering about the exact process of registering the host routing table was, as there is a chance that it could have been done wrong on my part.
    12-29-09 11:45 PM
    Welcome!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ne...-w-pix-139349/

Shows how to resend service books / host routing table.
    12-30-09 08:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD