Hi,

I just bought a Storm, it is unlocked but there is no browser in the application. So what can I do? I went in advanced option > application > browser but I can't find the download button.

Thank you!
    12-06-08 12:18 PM
    Make sure your data services are functional. If you just activated the device, this can take up to 24 hours based on your carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-08 12:21 PM
    Have you tried going to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>register now.

12-06-08 12:21 PM
    Did you register the device? Options > Advanced Options > Host routing table > Menu > Register now
    12-06-08 12:22 PM
    After my upgrade to .75 my browser disappeared and it took pulling out the battery force a reset to bring it back. Don't know if this will help you, but it's an easy thing to try.
    12-06-08 12:30 PM
    Have you tried going to Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>Menu>register now.

When I do that it tell me: "Message of register send". What that mean? Where it was sent? What I have to do?

"Make sure your data services are functional. If you just activated the device, this can take up to 24 hours based on your carrier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com"

I had an iPhone so I have unlimited internet mail... But it's right that I didn't activate the BB option for the moment.

"After my upgrade to .75 my browser disappeared and it took pulling out the battery force a reset to bring it back. Don't know if this will help you, but it's an easy thing to try."

I just did and nothing is back.

Thank you !
    12-06-08 12:48 PM
    So do you have an idea?
    12-07-08 10:49 AM
    Do you think it may be my carrier?
    12-08-08 04:30 PM
    No browser, no GPS, no YouTube, and now no network! I can't call or text! Ahahha, finally I think I will get back on my iPhone it's not possible!
    12-09-08 02:35 PM
    No browser, no GPS, no YouTube, and now no network! I can't call or text! Ahahha, finally I think I will get back on my iPhone it's not possible!
    Call Orange tech support.

Is the Storm even on Orange? Maybe that's your problem... Are you sure it's unlocked?
    12-09-08 02:39 PM
    No it's not but i bought it unlocked... and the network was working one hour before! Orange? In France? At 9:42 PM there's nobody!
    12-09-08 02:42 PM
    You need the Orange service books.

I know these two links are for other US carriers but they may help you to get your Storm working. The only reason I suggest you read them is because those two carriers don't carrier the Storm.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...rm-95xx-107154
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/how...rm-95xx-106023
    Last edited by Clover86; 12-09-08 at 02:45 PM.
    I'm not lucky I'm on a Mac!
    12-09-08 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD