Is anybody else having this problem? I did a quick search but didn't turn up anything.

Whenever my Storm is connected to my computer there is no audio whatsoever. This becomes a big problem when people call me or I get a message and I'm not sitting at my desk. From what I can tell the problem seems to be related to the media card being in use and thus the Storm can't access the sound files on it. Perhaps I'm wrong, this is just my assumption.

I'm using OS 0.85 for the record, which I installed the day I got the phone. As a result, I can't say for sure if this problem existed before the OS was updated.
    01-05-09 07:10 PM
    When your phone is connected to your PC does it go into like connected mode and the screen is all different or is it still normal and you can access things on it?
    01-05-09 07:15 PM
    Still normal.
    01-05-09 07:20 PM
    Same here. I get no sound when connected to my pc. I hope someone has a solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-09 07:39 PM
    Same here. I get no sound when connected to my pc. I hope someone has a solution.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah first of all being a Cowboys fan, change your dang avitar...no just kidding. I don't have the storm , I have a curve, bu when I first got it, When it was tethered all my incoming calls would go straight to voicemail. i called vzw cs and i uess there is an account setting they have to go in and change, at least that is what the rep told me, and after that I have not had any trouble. As far as the ringtones, when you are connected to your pc, true it doesn't read them off the card but mine just defaults back to a preloaded ringtone. Hope this helps.
    01-05-09 07:50 PM
    I'm not positive about this but it's something you can try. Go to Options>Memory and check Mass Storage Mode Support. If it is on, turn it off and then test to see if you have audio.
    01-05-09 07:55 PM
    a fix...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-fixed-127539/
    Last edited by hudss; 01-05-09 at 08:50 PM.
    01-05-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD