I just upgraded my os to .132 today, after exchanging my storm for a new one within the thirty day period. I've never had this issue until this new storm, did i do something wrong on the update? Sorry...i'm a first time blackberry user. Thanks.
    05-03-09 09:12 PM
    What do you mean? Where are you looking for your memory info? If you didn't have any application memory, the phone wouldn't function. My best guess is that something went wrong when you installed the OS. Suggestion? Wipe with JL_CMDER or a similar program and start over.
    05-03-09 09:15 PM
    when i try to dl new apps it tells me i'm below 5 mb.
    05-03-09 09:16 PM
    Have you been adding a lot of apps?

Heck, did you try doing a battery pull, which should clear some memory regardless?

Are you properly exiting out of programs instead of just hitting the back button?
    05-03-09 09:18 PM
    Have you done a battery pull or pulls? Try at least one if not more and see if that helps. It is good practice to do one after any install/uninstall of any programs especially a os upgrade. It might take more than one pull but that usually takes care of problems like that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 10:08 PM
    Thanks guys. I did a battery pull before i checked the replies but was out of the house that did it. I was reinstalling the apps i lost from getting the new phone.
    05-03-09 10:27 PM
    Glad that we could help and that was all that you needed to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD