It's obvious that tomorrow morning's going to be somewhat hectic and crazy since it's the official launch day. From what I've been reading, it seems like most stores will sell out by lunch.

What about when then next shipment arrives next week. Do you think they'll get sold out within a day too? Seeing as Black Friday's just around the corner, I'd expect them to have much more to compensate.
    11-20-08 06:30 PM
    Are they serious? I'm thinking it isn't gonna sell out but after reading all these post I'm starting to wonder. lol!
    11-20-08 06:31 PM
    I called several verizon corporate stores in my area (Sacramento). Both stores said they expected to sell out by 8 am. One store rep stated that no store would have over 50 units tomorrow in California.

-Rai

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 08:42 PM
    I was told that the next shipment will be 2-3 weeks but I don't think anyone really knows.
    11-20-08 08:47 PM
    it wont be that long for new units. verizon would have a horrible rap for it.
    11-20-08 09:03 PM
    I was told that the next shipment will be 2-3 weeks but I don't think anyone really knows.
    You were told BS. They won't miss out on several weeks of the holiday gift buying season.
    11-20-08 09:06 PM
    i would think monday or tuesday of next week there will be more
    11-20-08 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD