I am a first time user of a BB Storm, and I am wanting to update it to the new version of .151. I have downloaded it on my copmuter, but I cant seem to find the EXE. to run it or anything. I have backuped my Apps, and synced my phone through DM. Is there any step bu step instructions, or lamin terms, that a newb can figure out? Me and my wife both have them, but she even more clueless than I.. I have Vista if thats makes a difference. I have searched and found several but I cant seem to find it on my computer the AppLoader file to where its supposed to be going. I have tried numerous times and spent over 8 hours of reading these forums.. Any help much appreciated..
    08-03-09 03:07 PM
    ok, you've tried start,my computer,C:drive,program files,common files,research in motion?
    08-03-09 03:14 PM
    I recently just started using BBSAK. and have had great results.

BBSAK
    08-03-09 03:16 PM
    Make sure you delete the vendor file.

Here is everything you need to know - or links to it
    08-03-09 03:19 PM
    Thanks... I hope I can get this thing figured out. I thought I knew alot about computers, but this proves me wrong.. Yet again.. Thanks for the links again.. Keep you posted.
    08-03-09 03:26 PM
    when you download the .151 file you need to run it and install it. go to where all of your files are downloaded to and run that. If you cant find it, go to your download box in firefox (if thats what you use) and right click on the file you downloaded and select go to containing folder. That should bring you to where you downloaded the file to
    08-03-09 04:16 PM
    I got it finally figured out. Thanks for the links again everyone.. Sincerely the NEWB!
    I have also been reading about people having trouble with their radio not working this OS, but everyhting about this is great. I only had to reload the Talklock again after the update. Thanks again.
    08-04-09 12:57 PM
    Glad you got it straightened out.
    08-04-09 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD