Ok I'm going to get laughed at but I'm still running .76 on my Storm.....I'm afraid to use any of these Beta's because I don't want to nuke my berry. Anyone have any advice? Has anyone tried the InvisibleSHIELD by Zagg? Is it worth buying or do you have a recommendation for another method of protecting this elite device? Also, software recommendations?

Thanks~
    01-13-09 07:11 PM
    due the leaked OS , its at your own risk but they are worth it especially .86 , and if your running .76 then you already downloaded one so do .85 , also in redgards to IS , alot of people like BSE and say its cheaper and just as good.
    01-13-09 07:16 PM
    my fault, I'm running .75 rather
    01-13-09 07:19 PM
    I installed the Zagg over the weekend and am happy with it. Took about an hour, but i was being a perfectionist.
    01-13-09 07:21 PM
    I have no experience with Zagg but as far as the OS it can be a matter of personal preference. My phone feels dial in with the .85 OS so I will not upgrade again until an official upgrade comes out, or a beta that adds something significant to what I am experiencing now. I think that viewpoint is why you see owners with different versions.
    01-13-09 07:23 PM
    why would you think you'd be laughed at for keeping your phone loaded with a -reasonably- stable and otherwise officially released operating system? Especially if your machine is giving you little-to-no trouble you certainly are "throwing the dice" if you loaded one of these 0.8# systems.

I think soon enough VZW or RIM will have another official revamped OS out, especially based on how "successful" 0.86 seems to be. There's only a few more buggy issues for them to figure out and then there'll be a pretty good official system for us to go with.

Now if you were still on 0.65, THEN we'd laugh @ you
    01-13-09 07:29 PM
    Clarify what BSE is? Also, in attempting to install apps, when I download them they are .jap files I think.....what do I do with them?
    01-14-09 05:37 PM
    Clarify what BSE is? Also, in attempting to install apps, when I download them they are .jap files I think.....what do I do with them?
    If you've saved them to your computer, use your BB Desktop Manager, goto the application loader, and you find the .jap file on your computer and add it.
    01-14-09 05:42 PM
    Best Skins Ever
    01-14-09 05:56 PM
    Best Storm Ever
    01-14-09 07:30 PM
    i recommend ghost armor... love it, looks good and haven't had any issues with it at all... It can be a little pricey for some though. I paid $35 for the skins & install. But its guaranteed.
    01-14-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD