I know this is a stupid question and yes I did search. I just bought an unlocked storm. I'm using it on T-Mobile but I don't even see the browser app anywhere on the phone. I've called T-Mobile and given them the IMEI, what else could be the probem?
    Thanks!
    03-21-09 04:57 PM
    did you search "missing browser"????

anyway, I don't know if it'll work for TMo, but here's what you would have found...

bb> options> advanced options> host routing table> bb> register now.
    03-21-09 05:12 PM
    My "host routing" table option is empty.
    Thanks!
    03-21-09 05:32 PM
    when you go into host routing table, there may not be any entries. which is why you press the bb button, then choose "register now". if that option is not available, then I have no clue.
    03-21-09 05:43 PM
    thanks, that did it!
    03-21-09 05:57 PM
    yeah what was needed was the service books for you phone. when you re-sent them then it brought your browswer back. Glad you got it working
    03-21-09 06:20 PM
    So, does Tmo now have the service books, or did you follow thru with plTaylors instructional thread to get it going?

I got the storm back in December and just recently upgraded my service with tmo's new unlimited minutes deal. They offered me a great deal on the new 8900 curve so I'm using both in a comparison test of my own. Just wish we could use the 3g feature on the storm with Tmobile.
    03-21-09 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD