First and foremost the buzz is big folks! I know we make up a tiny marketshare, but the phone is still a month away from posted release dates and https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=ZlXd4ang has over 500k subscribers now. Looks like we might have some interest out there afterall in the consumer world.

Secondly I am seeing this tossed around alot. And let me confirm it. Samsung Omnia is definitely a go for Verizon Wireless. Last model I saw was a 5mp camera one at that. That's about all the information I have, also the new Samsung is getting ready to be launched. The replacement to the I-760 if i'm not mistaking. If the pictures are correct internally then it kicks the slide out format and picks up a Q like keyboard for lack of better comparisons.

Yup, thats about it.
    10-16-08 07:08 AM
    Berry interesting...
    10-16-08 08:53 AM
    First and foremost the buzz is big folks! I know we make up a tiny marketshare, but the phone is still a month away from posted release dates and https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=_g1OCHnV has over 500k subscribers now. Looks like we might have some interest out there afterall in the consumer world.

Secondly I am seeing this tossed around alot. And let me confirm it. Samsung Omnia is definitely a go for Verizon Wireless. Last model I saw was a 5mp camera one at that. That's about all the information I have, also the new Samsung is getting ready to be launched. The replacement to the I-760 if i'm not mistaking. If the pictures are correct internally then it kicks the slide out format and picks up a Q like keyboard for lack of better comparisons.

Yup, thats about it.
    Yes I have researched the Omnia; as well. It is all touch as well. But I am strongly leaning to this phone. The Storm is sweet; the Omnia is nice as well. But since so much is on the line I am thinking it will be a while before they release the Omnia; guessing maybe a month after
    10-16-08 10:36 AM
    yeah im just excited that we might grab a phone with 5 mp, it was when I saw it, don't think the model was a complete test model, was pretty complete.
    10-16-08 10:50 AM
    Do you know when the Omnia is dropping? Is the HTC Touch Pro still coming to VZW as well?
    10-16-08 06:11 PM
    Do you know when the Omnia is dropping? Is the HTC Touch Pro still coming to VZW as well?
    My guess the phone rep said after the Storm Release; they are in the whse.
    This is a BB forum so lets not get chastised.
    I was looking at the Omnia but am gonna go with the Storm; the Storm has it on the screen width
    10-17-08 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD