New to the whole blackberry scene.

Can people MAKE themes for the blackberry storm? If so, and if there are any out there, where can I find them?

and

Is it possible to reduce icon side to smaller than 4x4?
    12-08-08 12:11 AM
    no themes yet. give it some time... and not sure what you mean with the second question
    12-08-08 12:23 AM
    The icon size on the menus.

I would like to have 1 row but squeeze like 8 - 10 buttons on that row.
    12-08-08 12:28 AM
    If you are talking about rows of icons being more then 4 at this point I do not see an option for that. Maybe in some future software upgrade it would be nice to see. I think a row of 5 would be nice.
    12-08-08 12:29 AM
    you can have one row but only of 4 icons... i know what you mean though, kind of like the curve or bold does with smaller icons. id think maybe this would be possible with the creation of a theme.. but no themes yet. who knows. its a brand new device so updates and new things will come about and make it very customizable.
    12-08-08 12:30 AM
    well to answer the first part of your question, yes you can create themes however how to do that... i dont know lol and your not the only one who wants more than 4 on a row
    12-08-08 12:32 AM
    I sent a message to john @ JCDesigns ( he does cool BB Themes ) and I've used some of his Themes on my Pearl. He said he'd be cranking out some Themes for the STORM as soon as he got the Theme builder. So those Theme devlopers out there are just waiting on RIM to release the needed software to make new Themes for our Storms!
    12-08-08 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD