I've been reading my manual and trying things out. I keep getting stuck with the same problem. When I enter a web page and hold the menu button, it won't take me online. When I typed in my code for my bluetooth and held the menu button, it won't accept my bluetooth. Is there another button that works as the "send" button? I've read and reread the manual.
    03-15-09 05:37 PM
    I've been reading my manual and trying things out. I keep getting stuck with the same problem. When I enter a web page and hold the menu button, it won't take me online. When I typed in my code for my bluetooth and held the menu button, it won't accept my bluetooth. Is there another button that works as the "send" button? I've read and reread the manual.
    Hold the menu button

You shouldn't need to hold it just click it for the accept prompt. Or on a web page just hit enter on the key pad.
    03-15-09 05:42 PM
    What menu button are you talking about? The blackberry key?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 05:46 PM
    When I bring up the keyboard, I don't see an enter key, not on the alphabet or number keyboard. Is it a key with one of the symbols?
    03-15-09 06:01 PM
    Use the enter key on the keyboard. Its the arrow that goes down and curves to the left.

03-15-09 06:11 PM
    Use the enter key on the keyboard. Its the arrow that goes down and curves to the left.

^^^^Exactly^^^^^
    03-15-09 06:13 PM
    Thanks guys! It worked. I thought I had used that key before, but I gue
    03-15-09 06:27 PM
    Thanks guys! It worked. I thought I had used that key before, but I gue
    I guess he found the enter key in the middle of the word guess... ha ha
    03-15-09 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD