Well, after going back and forth in my mind between the Omnia and Storm for a month, I'm going to give the Storm a 30-day run starting tomorrow when it arrives. It shipped from Ontario, CA -- is this any early indication of whether it was made in Mexico or Canada? OR does that even matter anymore? I got some early impressions that the build quality of the Mexican-made devices was not as solid as the Canadian-made....
    12-26-08 08:10 PM
    Sorry but Ontario, CA is a city in California - Verizon use a company that warehouses and distributes their cellphones and accessories from there.

So not really an indicator of where there phone was made.
    12-26-08 08:20 PM
    The phone can be fine from either. Debating on which is better from which area is not a good way to judge the phone. You judge it for youself when you get it. Some are good and bad from either. Good choice though!
    12-26-08 08:26 PM
    Sorry but Ontario, CA is a city in California - Verizon use a company that warehouses and distributes their cellphones and accessories from there.

So not really an indicator of where there phone was made.

LOL, yes, I realize Ontario, CA is a city in Caliornia. But thanks anyway.

My question was whether there are multiple shipping warehouses that ship based on mfr. location, and it appears from other responses that there is no relationship.

Thanks for the response anyway.
    12-26-08 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD