I got a good deal on a Storm that works awesome, but I have a few questions that I would love answers to:

1.Can I shrink the OS that is already on my phone? If so, can someone point me in the right direction as far as a how to and the download for Shrink os?

2. Is there a way to remove programs from the folder to the main screen of the phone?

Thanks so much!
    11-21-09 10:26 AM
    2. touch (but dont click) the icon you want out of the folder, click bb button-->move to folder-->home
    it will then be on your home screen.

i cant help you with question 1
    11-21-09 10:31 AM
    Answer to question 1 is no. But you can delete apps so that will free up memory. Some people do not use bb maps or docs to go or word mole or brick breaker. As far as unused languages, I believe you need to do it through your computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 10:42 AM
    1. You can't shrink the OS ON the storm, but you can download the OS.exe and shrink that then wipe your device and reload the shrunk OS onto your phone.

2. As stated before, just touch what you want to move, click the bb button, move to folder, and then choose.
    11-21-09 11:25 AM
    i didnt even shrink mine,,and the memory is still fine
    11-21-09 01:27 PM
    I got a good deal on a Storm that works awesome, but I have a few questions that I would love answers to:

1.Can I shrink the OS that is already on my phone? If so, can someone point me in the right direction as far as a how to and the download for Shrink os?

2. Is there a way to remove programs from the folder to the main screen of the phone?

Thanks so much!
    I'd be happy to help you, kind soul!

Answer for #1: The Answer#1

Answer for #2: The Answer#2

Glad I could help!
    11-21-09 01:59 PM
    I'd be happy to help you, kind soul!

Answer for #2: The Answer#2

Glad I could help!

Your sarcasm would be funny, except for the fact that she wasn't asking how to uninstall an application.
    11-21-09 02:30 PM
    Your sarcasm would be funny, except for the fact that she wasn't asking how to uninstall an application.
    Regardless, the template (for teaching one self in finding the answers)
    has been provided.

If you'd really like to get technical she originally said (in her 1st post) "THE FOLDER."
    Grammatically speaking it was a bit vague.

Since you are a very literal person with zero imagination, here:
    Answer#2 (Amended)
    Last edited by SilvioBenussi; 11-22-09 at 12:45 PM.
    11-22-09 12:40 PM
    I totally agree and the fact of the matter is that the question was answered in post #2 of this thread so not need for the BS on how to use Google.
    11-24-09 10:03 AM
    I totally agree and the fact of the matter is that the question was answered in post #2 of this thread so not need for the BS on how to use Google.
    Why not?
    Some people don't know Google is a search engine.

Finding is what happens when you search.
    Looking/finding are similar in context.

Finding/looking for answers, most people would SEARCH for the answer.

My post was not made in sarcasm, either.
    No rolling eyes icon, no smart *** remark (like yours)
    11-24-09 01:18 PM
    ENOUGH! Silvio & Mike!
    11-24-09 09:05 PM
    Rich, do you find your post just a tad bit funny?
    Posting 8 hours later seems to defeat the purpose of an intervention!
    11-25-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD