First off I love it! Second, where can I get a good case/screen protector? I'm tired of potentially switching screen cover's already. Any ideas?
    06-11-09 03:22 PM
    get the invisible shield, it's thin and isn't bulky, yet very protective!
    06-11-09 03:24 PM
    A really good case/screen protector combo is the Seidio Innocase 360

http://www.seidio.com

It took me a bit to warm up to it, but it is definitely worth it
    06-11-09 03:33 PM
    You can get the Invisible Shield almost anywhere, I got mine at Best Buy. Kinda pricey, but well worth the protection.

As for the case, I purchased the Seidio Innocase II from the Crackberry store and it adds almost no bulk to the phone but protects it flawlessly. I also suggest to buy the Seidio bedside cradle, it fits with the case perfectly and is a great way to make your phone an alarm clock.
    06-11-09 03:38 PM
    I purchased the Seido Innocase II and LOVE it...Sleek, light and protects everything still while giving you access to all the buttons.
    I also went on ebay and I think for like 5-10 bucks I purchased a reuseable screen protector which came with a car charger. The screen protector is flawless and doesnt have one bubble under it. You just have to get it on there right the first time and forget about it. I have never pulled it off since which was like 4 months ago or so.
    06-11-09 03:45 PM
    +1 for Innocase II or 360 plus holster. You can also get decent screen protectors from a VZW store, or crackberry for that matter .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 03:56 PM
    +1 for seido, invisible shield falls off
    06-11-09 04:03 PM
    I had my rep put on a screen protector when I bought my storm, no problem other than his fingerprint near the bottom of the screen! I figure I'd just leave it there in case I needed it for evidence! As for the case, I just use the BB pouch type that came with it. I just have to be careful not to miss when I put it away.

06-11-09 04:19 PM
    Check on ebay. I got my case for $2. 00. And three mirrored screen protectors for 89 cents. Not that bad if you ask me.

06-11-09 04:30 PM
    Personally, I like to go "naked". No use adding bulk--and while most cases help to protect against scratches and minor bumps, few will really protect against bad falls and/or water damage (you know, the things that actually take phones out of commission).

I pay for insurance, and I don't care about a few minor scratches here and there.
    06-11-09 07:19 PM
    Question about the mirrored screen protectors...are they good. Nothing is more annoying than someone looking over my shoulder to see what in looking at. The privacy screens are like tint a dull the color a tad. Do the mirrored ones? Can you see with a mirrored protector when you're outside?

06-11-09 07:30 PM
    Invisible Shield is the best for protecting the screen from scratches.
    06-11-09 07:37 PM
    Incipio feather is a great hard case. Its really thin, like nothing at all on your Storm. As for a screen protector, you don't really need one. I've been without one for about 4 months now and its like I just bought it. Its pretty darn hard to scratch. I heard sand does a number on it though, but I'd be worried about sand getting inside the phone more than a few scratches.
    06-11-09 07:40 PM
    Personally, I like to go "naked". No use adding bulk--and while most cases help to protect against scratches and minor bumps, few will really protect against bad falls and/or water damage (you know, the things that actually take phones out of commission).

I pay for insurance, and I don't care about a few minor scratches here and there.
    You should really try the Seidio Innocase II. Adds no bulk or weight to the phone, and will protect it from virtually everything except water.
    06-11-09 08:36 PM
    Invisible Shield is the best for protecting the screen from scratches.
    Invisible Shield SUCKS!!!! I hate the damn thing so much. I tried so hard to get it on right but it just looks like crap!
    06-11-09 08:43 PM
    invisi-shield
    06-11-09 09:14 PM
    Use a holster, a leather one. OEM, it has the sleeper magnet, which helps conserve batteries and protects your storm as well. IMO you do not need a screen protector unless you carry your storm in a purse, backpack or pocket.

06-11-09 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD