We have another exclusive video of the new BlackBerry Storm 9500 mobile phone!

Video Of The BlackBerry Storm 9500 Mobile Phone In Action | BlackBerry Storm Mobile Phone Reviews
    10-13-08 11:36 AM
    nice find! now i want one even more... damnit..
    10-13-08 11:41 AM
    very nice vid! thanks. i wish vzw would start their marketing the way voda seems to be doing. the storm still appears to lag with the accelerometer and browser though.
    10-13-08 11:42 AM
    We have another exclusive video of the new BlackBerry Storm 9500 mobile phone!
    GREAT post. Thanks! That's what I've been looking for is someone actually browsing the web to see what it looks like. Looks good to me!!!

<Not that I wasn't sold already>
    10-13-08 11:45 AM
    yeah i noticed that accelerometer lag too... hopefully that can be fixed in an OS update.

i noticed too the click-through, it doesn't seem to have to be pushed down that much, and it seems to rebound quickly; also it seems to not require that much pressure to get pushed. that kind of alleviates my worries that the click-through will put a physical limitation on typing speed.

question: does instant messaging count as SMS messages? or does it count as data usage?
    10-13-08 11:45 AM
    Yay! More fuel to add to my impatience.... GIVE ME THE PHONE
    10-13-08 11:47 AM
    Really nice. Anyone else notice the zoom swipe (from lower left corner to center) when displaying the first video? That was cool.
    10-13-08 11:48 AM
    Soon there's going to be a demo/commercial that shows all of the features then goes "Blackberry Storm - You can look, but you can't touch... muahahahahah"

(that's suppose to mock the fact that we've seen an uber large amount of pictures/videos, but haven't received an official release date.... for anyone that didn't catch that...)
    10-13-08 11:52 AM
    Soon there's going to be a demo/commercial that shows all of the features then goes "Blackberry Storm - You can look, but you can't touch... muahahahahah"
    "The Blackberry Storm - You can do all of these neat things... someday!"
    10-13-08 11:55 AM
    Really nice. Anyone else notice the zoom swipe (from lower left corner to center) when displaying the first video? That was cool.
    I thought you would only be able to use the side volume buttons for zooming when taking a picture, the screen swipe is a nice touch

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 12:32 PM
    My anticipation is fueled with each new sighting of a Storm vid!!
    10-13-08 12:39 PM
    My anticipation is fueled with each new sighting of a Storm vid!!
    I think if you add much more fuel to half of the posters here they are going to burst into flames
    10-13-08 12:45 PM
    Nice Find. Definitely more involved than the other videos that we have seen.
    10-13-08 12:48 PM

i noticed too the click-through, it doesn't seem to have to be pushed down that much, and it seems to rebound quickly; also it seems to not require that much pressure to get pushed.
    I cant find the exact quote, but I read that its equivalent to clicking a mouse.
    10-13-08 01:08 PM
    Can someone upload this to youtube so I can see it

10-13-08 01:20 PM
    no no no, the ads are gonna strapline:-

" the blackberry storm.......any other phone is just a fruit "
    10-13-08 01:58 PM
    "Blackberry Storm....dun dun dun......someday!"
    10-13-08 01:59 PM
    nice find!
    10-13-08 02:09 PM
    I have been anxiously awaiting the Storm as most have but upon watching the video (Vodaphone) I have to honestly say that the iPhone has this thing beat on style not to mention the browser. The iPhone just looks better and is way cooler.

The browser doesn't look all that great and dare I say this phone looks kind of cheap. This video kind of made it clear to me that I would take the iPhone over the Storm in a heartbeat. I like Verizon too much to leave over a phone but this phone is FAR from an iPhone killer.

I know most people reading these forums are diehard bb fans and I am as well but being strictly objective the Storm is not nearly as good. The only thing the Storm beats the iPhone on is typing. Typing on an iPhone is a laborious task.

If this phone is priced over $250.00 I wont buy it........not worth it.
    10-13-08 02:13 PM
    Guess I got to this post too late, as the link isn't working for me
    10-13-08 02:16 PM
    but this phone is FAR from an iPhone killer.
    Until I physically use the phone it's impossible for me to make that call.
    10-13-08 02:23 PM
    ill post a downloadable file in a minute guys
    10-13-08 02:24 PM
    from that video you can pretty much deduce that it's not a superior device.
    10-13-08 02:28 PM
    Until I physically use the phone it's impossible for me to make that call.
    I may be old fashioned, but if the storm has a better keyboard and better service, the iphone is dead. I don't care much for how "cool" it looks, but more so for actual practical use. That's just me.

I just don't know how people deal with that iphone keyboard.

10-13-08 02:32 PM
    from that video you can pretty much deduce that it's not a superior device.
    you may end up being right, but that video is in no way a final representation of the device; it is probably using non-final software. judge the device for yourself when it actually comes out -- when it actually has it's final version of software. who knows, the qualms you have with it now may be addressed in some future update...
    10-13-08 02:32 PM
115 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD