HI got a parts storm and the screen clicks 5 times better. Than the one I use now but when I swap them the screen stays black wtf any past expeiriences help would be awesome maybe pin me 20CD88D0

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 09:58 PM
    There are two types of screens, so it may not be compatible with your other Storm. Also, the click comes from the mid plate/button assembly, so changing the screen probably wouldn't make a difference anyway except for any variations in adjustment. You should be able to swap out the mid plate and screen together if your problem is incompatibility between the new screen and the old mid plate.

Last edited by ChuckH0308; 09-09-09 at 10:34 PM.
    09-09-09 10:31 PM
    Did you do any research to see if the screens were compatible in the first place? And what made them sell it as a parts storm?

09-09-09 10:42 PM
    why are you swapping the screens out in the first place?
    09-09-09 10:45 PM
    They sold it because the phone wouldn't turn on just a bad batt got one from Verizon and turned on works great and is also. Unlocked I am swapping them out cause the spare screen clicks way better

09-09-09 11:33 PM
    They sold it because the phone wouldn't turn on just a bad batt got one from Verizon and turned on works great and is also. Unlocked I am swapping them out cause the spare screen clicks way better

you do know there is a fix for the screen not clicking very good right?

Its called the torx fix

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/sc...rx-fix-109036/

just because you replace the screen doesnt mean your gonna get a better click.
    09-09-09 11:41 PM
    Yes I know about that, this isn't my first day on the forums but thank you and the torx fix didn't work for me all to well

09-10-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD