So, i spend countless hours reading all these threads and doing updates and add ons and everything for my storm.... but need some help with any suggestions so i can try and avoid more hours with verizon CS.

Received my replacement Storm today.... Made in Mexico... preloaded .75 OS.... Even after installing and starting everything on the BRAND new storm... when the phone idles after 30 seconds it completely shuts down... its unresponsive for a few seconds then completely re-boots... and everyone knows how long that takes...

After wiping and re-installing.... still does it...... Any suggestions from you bb GODS out there???
    12-18-08 12:51 AM
    Send it back
    12-18-08 12:52 AM
    Try deleting the download of .75 you have and download it again. Then wipe and re-install with the new copy. Could be a corrupted download.

Might be worth a try. Good luck.
    12-18-08 12:54 AM
    yea... i know this is one of those huge never ending debates about the Storms from Mexico vs Storms from Canada but it is weird... my original... my g/f... and my friends' all are from canada and had no problems except my screen didnt click properly.... but now this thing has issues
    12-18-08 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD