I don't know if you are trying to make some sort of joke or something, but I defiantly don't see that on their website.

I could be an ***** for even searching, but you sound serious.
    NOPE..not joking, you obviously didnt look hard enough .. heres the link..

Verizon Wireless Cell Phones

Sorry my mistake its $124.00 now .. was $99.00 last week ..
    12-10-08 12:50 AM
    NOPE..not joking, you obviously didnt look hard enough .. heres the link..

Sorry my mistake its $124.00 now .. was $99.00 last week ..
    You can also buy sweatshop children and a modular home at the Wal-Mart website. I think they were commenting on how the Iphone will be available in Wal-Mart stores.
    12-10-08 01:14 AM
    You can also buy sweatshop children and a modular home at the Wal-Mart website. I think they were commenting on how the Iphone will be available in Wal-Mart stores.
    Sweat shop children really??? Send me the link for that they can build me that new deck I've been wanting .....
    Seriously the implication was because the itoy is going to be sold at wal mart its a lesser product.? Sorry but that's just not the case. My point the storms been available from wal mart since day one so let's all don't get high and mighty because we think our storms are above being sold at the nations largest retailer. Bottom line kids money talks and rim & Verizon are actually in business to make it. What better way? Does that make my storm anyless than what it is no.....but it does make the blackbert nation that much bigger & stronger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 01:40 AM
    Sweat shop children really??? Send me the link for that they can build me that new deck I've been wanting .....
    Seriously the implication was because the itoy is going to be sold at wal mart its a lesser product.? Sorry but that's just not the case. My point the storms been available from wal mart since day one so let's all don't get high and mighty because we think our storms are above being sold at the nations largest retailer. Bottom line kids money talks and rim & Verizon are actually in business to make it. What better way? Does that make my storm anyless than what it is no.....but it does make the blackbert nation that much bigger & stronger.

you work there ?
    12-10-08 02:10 AM
    I think the difference between .65 and .75 was minimal at best. i think verizon figured if they can make the accelerameter faster, the whole device will be fixed. (or atleast appear that way)

i have no intention on getting rid of my storm, but i REALLY hope RIM/Verizon dont think they have done enough with .75 and are going to move on.

seriously, i am worried that too many people and blogs are saying .75 "fixes" the storm. it needs alot more work.

and as for a DESIGN FLAW, here is one, NO PROXIMITY SENSOR.

people need to be able to shoulder their phone without muting the call. even if rim finds a "workaround" it will never be perfect caue the phone just needs a proximity sensor, plain and simple.

maybe they can use the light sensor to detect being against the cheek? idk, but they need to do something. sometimes i just need to be able to shoulder the phone, and i just cant. period, that sucks.

another design issue is the tolerances of the screen fit. its too loose, too much gap, too much space for dust and lint to get in. that is also a design flaw.

you know i love this device, but that doesnt mean i am going to be blinded by this love and ignore its flaws. too many people on this forum are becoming storm zombies, bashing anyone who mentions a legitit problem or flaw.
    12-10-08 02:16 AM
    you work there ?
    No I do not work there.....but I don't hold indifference to those that do....nor am I prejudicial to not shop there....it is what it is well actually that's not true it is what you make it...sorry to take this thread off topic but that just kinda urked me....

12-10-08 02:23 AM
    No I do not work there.....but I don't hold indifference to those that do....nor am I prejudicial to not shop there....it is what it is well actually that's not true it is what you make it...sorry to take this thread off topic but that just kinda urked me....

yeah i used to shop there, now target is closer to where i live and i shop there. i also agree that to say something is of less quality because its sold there is ridiculous. as you said, they are the largest retailer in the world, i would think ANY company would really want their stuff sold there if at all possible.

but i asked if you work there because you took such offense to the guys comment that it sounded like you might work there (or have a wife that does)
    12-10-08 02:27 AM
    yeah i used to shop there, now target is closer to where i live and i shop there. i also agree that to say something is of less quality because its sold there is ridiculous. as you said, they are the largest retailer in the world, i would think ANY company would really want their stuff sold there if at all possible.

but i asked if you work there because you took such offense to the guys comment that it sounded like you might work there (or have a wife that does)
    No no wife working there either buy I wish I did I heard they get a good discount.......lol

12-10-08 02:31 AM
    OMFG!!!! More useless drivel... ON TOPIC PEOPLE!!!
    12-10-08 08:19 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD