So whens it coming out? lol

I'm just kidding, my question is this.

Well first off I'm new to the Blackberry world so I'm trying to learn as much as I can from most of you people here. One thing I have noticed about all this new OS talk is most the people here are with Verizon. This being said, all of you are hoping that Verizon comes out with the new OS soon. Now when they do is it the same as every provider would send out or is it something that only Verizon sends and other consumers would have to wait until their provider sends out the OS separately? Do they all send them out around the same time? I'm with Bell.

I've tried .109 of the leak and just received a new phone so I'm going to try the .113 or .114 hybrid v2 until an official release is sent out.....if its ever sent out that is.
    04-03-09 02:23 PM
    id recommend .114 hybrid V3...it worked a good bit better than v2 for me

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/bb...rid-v3-192813/

edit: dont know if ti works for bell or not?
    04-03-09 02:27 PM
    i just got .113 yesterday. I love it. The only problem is the mms issue. But I figure I can deal until official comes out and hopefully it will be fixed.
    04-03-09 03:10 PM
    .113 is nice. mms issue easy to fix with the crack utility and the instructions found during drunk searching on this site
    04-03-09 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD