Not trying to win buddy....just don't come in here patronizing people. We're all here to help and learn from each other.
    10-24-08 04:14 PM
    Hey! I'm a buddy! Your a dear! See, we're getting along just fine.

No, I am not trying to make anyone mad. I was merely saying. That so many dates have been thrown out that....oh forget it.

I don't believe nothing these days. ****, I probably won't even believe when the actual release is announced.

Not patronizing, just saying.....
    10-24-08 04:24 PM
    I don't have the date, and I don't have any internal information, but I do work for VZW and I know the company well...I believe strongly that it will be out directly before or after the Thanksgiving holiday. I don't know why they're making everyone sweat a release date...
    IMO, EVERYTHING is speculation/guess/opinion whatever until VZW makes it official. I heard from my rep the 9th - doesn't make it right, wrong or indifferent - it's still a guess.
    10-24-08 04:32 PM
    Ok, pissing contest over. No hard feelings here....I was just passing along what I heard this morning. I don't even want the darn phone, why am I in here?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 04:35 PM
    because youre a crack berry head?

10-24-08 05:38 PM
    Oh no, I'm on the right site for sure!! Just the wrong forum.

10-24-08 05:42 PM
    Who's complaining? Why so touchy? I just said if Nov. 16th proved to be the date, then fine.

Very good you are a Verizon Rep. And you have 300 and something posts. I don't know what difference that makes, other than you have more time to post than others.

You win!

Sheez, people are so sensitive...

Oh, and "dears" can be men, I call my husband that all the time, lol.
    I think I'm in love. Berry just got a good smackdown by a woman.

I know who not to mess with heh.

10-24-08 06:07 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD