I'll give it a try on my Moto.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Q9m only Rev 0.

The Dare is Rev A.
    10-04-08 05:31 PM
    I meant looking up Qualcomm's website on Q9m, not testing limits of Rev. A device (which I painfully know Q9m is not)
    Last edited by sgtmilstack; 10-04-08 at 05:46 PM.
    10-04-08 05:43 PM
    Cooooool pics. We basically know everything about this device. Now all we need is a release date, pricing (though I doubt that matters to any of us here), and some real, live, video reviews!
    10-04-08 05:58 PM
    Cooooool pics. We basically know everything about this device. Now all we need is a release date, pricing (though I doubt that matters to any of us here), and some real, live, video reviews!
    Have you told Conan about the Storm? I wonder if he will switch from the Iphone.
    10-04-08 06:05 PM
    I meant looking up Qualcomm's website on Q9m, not testing limits of Rev. A device (which I painfully know Q9m is not)
    haha, oh, my bad.
    10-04-08 06:29 PM
    haha, oh, my bad.
    it's cool. just get me disc. on storm

10-04-08 06:37 PM
    BGR just added ALOT of internal info!!!!
    10-04-08 06:45 PM
    BGR just added ALOT of internal info!!!!
    The site is painfully slow still...but apparently BGR is saying that there will be a Blackberry Niagara (aka cdma version of the Javelin) w/ Wi-Fi and a cdma version of the kickstart. Still trying to get the rest of the info

Edit: and there will be another phone called the Meteor, I know crazy name but apparently it will be an alternative to the Thunder
    Last edited by moni19; 10-04-08 at 07:01 PM.
    10-04-08 06:51 PM
    OK everyone, so for sure there is going to be no WiFi on the GSM version, huh?
    10-04-08 07:00 PM
    Depending on the picture and whether or not its in landscape or portrait, the gaps seem to vary. On ALL sides of the screen, the gap changes size from picture to picure. I know they're photoshopped but I just want to know the size of the screen compared to the rest of the device.

Example: the Hardware overview slide vs the Wide Screen slide.

10-04-08 07:00 PM
    The site is painfully slow still...but apparently BGR is saying that there will be a Blackberry Niagara (aka cdma version of the Javelin) w/ Wi-Fi and a cdma version of the kickstart. Still trying to get the rest of the info

Edit: and there will be another phone called the Meteor, I know crazy name but apparently it will be an alternative to the Thunder
    i was thinking that the "meteor" refers to the Bold
    10-04-08 07:15 PM
    Thats what I assumed.......that it was the bold.
    10-04-08 07:18 PM
    yeah, I just figured that out, I'm a little slow...but it looks like there will be a cdma version of the bold
    10-04-08 07:18 PM
    yeah, I just figured that out, I'm a little slow...but it looks like there will be a cdma version of the bold
    IMHO, i don't think thats what its saying.... read the Meteor section again. it states that the thunder and meteor will pit at t and vz w agianst each other. but voda will offer both.
    10-04-08 07:34 PM
    IMHO, i don't think thats what its saying.... read the Meteor section again. it states that the thunder and meteor will pit at t and vz w agianst each other. but voda will offer both.
    yeah, you may be right about that
    10-04-08 07:44 PM
    Yes the Thunder was targeted for Sept. But this info is not far off. Only one month behind target date. That's not bad considering all the new devices coming. And who said RIM isn't the ish....
    10-04-08 08:07 PM
    Yes the Thunder was targeted for Sept. But this info is not far off. Only one month behind target date. That's not bad considering all the new devices coming. And who said RIM isn't the ish....
    September... one month behind... that would mean that phone and online orders would start this month?
    10-04-08 11:22 PM
    Notabun - I bet you even read too far into PeterPan stories as a kid too huh!!!

LOL J/K
    10-05-08 01:36 AM
    September... one month behind... that would mean that phone and online orders would start this month?

Yep r u ready for it.

EDIT: I read that wrong
    10-05-08 04:27 AM
    it's cool. just get me disc. on storm

And how would u propose I do that? ;-) ill put u on the preorder list if u want to come to new york.

10-05-08 01:52 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD