I looked in my Applications folder today and noticed a "Phone" icon and a "Compose" icon. Does anyone else have this?
    04-14-09 12:49 AM
    I looked in my Applications folder today and noticed a "Phone" icon and a "Compose" icon. Does anyone else have this?
    What OS are you running? It would be new if you updated from .75.
    04-14-09 12:52 AM
    yeah i noticed those on my phone a week or two ago. i thought it might have been because of a new theme i was using. im running .75
    04-14-09 12:53 AM
    I noticed it on my .113

they were hidden though.
    04-14-09 12:54 AM
    I noticed it on my .113

they were hidden though.
    they were also hidden on mine
    04-14-09 12:54 AM
    Seems like you guys are new to CB. Welcome! You'll find a lot of useful information on here. And if you have any problems with your Storm do a Forum Search and chances are you will find the answers because you wouldn't be the only one with the problem. =)
    04-14-09 12:59 AM
    Thanks for the welcome. Ive been on here for a couple of months now i got the storm when it first came out and ive been on crackberry religiously but i just havent posted much.
    04-14-09 01:07 AM
    I am runnng .75. I have not downloaded a theme, and was just in the folder a couple of hours prior. It just showed up. I was just wondering if someone had this happen today as well.
    04-14-09 01:16 AM
    W/.75 i have always had Call Log (phone icon) & Compose, tho i can't remember 4 sure if they were on the home screen. U can put them where u want...maybe u accidentally moved &/or temporarily hid them via the home screen menu.
    04-14-09 01:44 AM
    W/.75 i have always had Call Log (phone icon) & Compose, tho i can't remember 4 sure if they were on the home screen. U can put them where u want...maybe u accidentally moved &/or temporarily hid them via the home screen menu.
    If you look at original post he stated it was in the applications folder not the home screen
    04-14-09 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD