I called my service provdider today (Vodafone) and told them that I was having a few problems with my 9500, The have informed me that if I didn't have a 'New generation' sim card to go witrh the phone then that may be the problem. I'm going to pick one up from the store tomorrow to see if that makes any difference. Has anyone else heard of this or am I just being fobbed off here ,,, lol

Al
    01-16-09 07:29 PM
    I've never heard of any such thing. Then again I'm on Verizon so my sim card is rather useless for me.
    01-16-09 07:31 PM
    I called my service provdider today (Vodafone) and told them that I was having a few problems with my 9500, The have informed me that if I didn't have a 'New generation' sim card to go witrh the phone then that may be the problem. I'm going to pick one up from the store tomorrow to see if that makes any difference. Has anyone else heard of this or am I just being fobbed off here ,,, lol

Al
    It might be. When my supervisor at work switched from the Palm 680 to the curve, she had to get the newest version of AT&T's SIM card. So no, you are not being bamboozled.
    01-16-09 07:48 PM
    Hard to believe it didn't have the newest generation sim card installed in it when they sold it to you.
    01-16-09 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD