when is this rumored new facebook app coming out for the storm... ah its bugging me they said in the beginning of jan and its already feb... any input on when its coming out.
    02-02-09 09:41 PM
    To be honest. It probably won't be that big of an upgrade. Although, when I was installing .99 today, It changed the Login screen, and shrunk some icons down.
    02-02-09 09:44 PM
    I havent heard of anything. I really hope this is true, though! How amazing would it be if it is like the iPhone facebook app? Have you guys seen that before? It puts the BB one to shame
    02-02-09 09:46 PM
    The iPhone one is amazing, it's everything the website can do on the phone. I hate how the BB one is only one way for most things and doesn't "talk" to the site by letting you retrieve things.
    02-02-09 09:48 PM
    having facebook chat on their would be awesome! thats how i keep in touch with most of my friends from out of town... even if they made it as a separate app -like an AIM- that'd be awesome, i guess facebook would have to sign off on it so it's a little more than just RIM coming up with it, but it'd be really nice
    02-02-09 09:58 PM
    Yes! Facebook chat would be amazing!
    02-02-09 10:00 PM
    like said if bb can match iphones facebook it would be amazing
    02-02-09 10:21 PM
    like said if bb can match iphones facebook it would be amazing
    x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02-02-09 10:58 PM
    today I dload the 1.3 (was 1.2 on bold), but a v2.0 likes the iphone will be great.
    02-02-09 11:45 PM
    I think that if the app just looked like the non wap facebook site plus chat it would be way better. Now that the browser is a friken rocket I have just bookmarked facebook and saved my login...is there any way to use the same facebook launcher but have a different destination?
    02-03-09 12:03 AM
    my facebook does not work...how do i get it to actually work? many people have posted on my wall, but nothing pops up on my phone...................
    02-03-09 12:40 PM
    my facebook does not work...how do i get it to actually work? many people have posted on my wall, but nothing pops up on my phone...................
    Hey it's easy! All you need to do is make sure whatever email addy you have registered to facebook goes to your phone. Go to settings and notifications, then just say email notifications and choose all that you want sent. IF you didn't have the fb app instaled, you'd just get a bunch of emails saying so and so wrote on your wall, but when you have the app installed, it catches them and shows up as a facebook msg! Let me know if you need help!
    02-03-09 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD