I just got my bb storm unlock today and made it to t-mobile now i lost my browser and i was reading a thread here how to put it back on that did not work for me. I would like to know if i was to restart the phone will i lose the unlock code or is there another way to get it back on without restarting it
    10-28-09 06:13 PM
    Once a phone is unlocked there is basically no way possible to lock it again, so you are okay to do a battery pull and reboot the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 07:58 PM
    I just got my bb storm unlock today and made it to t-mobile now i lost my browser and i was reading a thread here how to put it back on that did not work for me. I would like to know if i was to restart the phone will i lose the unlock code or is there another way to get it back on without restarting it
    Welcome to the addiction. There is a sticky about lost browsers, which you said you found, but also there is a thread about geting a storm fully functional on tmobile. I wish I could post the link for you but I'm on my phone and it takes to long. Just search for it. You are an owner of a blackberry storm now so you will have to do battery pulls. Of you install the official OS 5.0 then you won't have to pull it a lot. And no it won't lock your phone. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 08:45 PM
    Thanks i found it and the only problem i have now is that i cant find the tmobile service book lol can anyone send me a good link that works i just try one and it did not work for me
    10-28-09 08:49 PM
    Ok i found one that was working good stuff Big Thanks
    10-28-09 08:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD