Did a search and could find anything. Ever other time I reset my phone my wallpaper is not centered. The very top of the picture starts in the middle of the screen. It goes back to normal when I reset my phone again. Anyone else have this happening?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 05:08 PM
    haven't heard of this, try a few things:

delete your bbThumbs.dat files on your media card

options>advanced>accessibility...change grid layout to "default" if it's not already. it causes weird stuff sometimes.

also, try resetting your theme settings to all default, then set your wallpaper...

see if that helps
    11-03-09 06:15 PM
    haven't heard of this, try a few things:

delete your bbThumbs.dat files on your media card

options>advanced>accessibility...change grid layout to "default" if it's not already. it causes weird stuff sometimes.

also, try resetting your theme settings to all default, then set your wallpaper...

see if that helps
    Thanks. what is the bbThumbs.dat for. I use the stock theme and everything is in default. I just got this phone today. I had to replace my last one.

11-03-09 06:21 PM
    bbThumbs.dat is a directory file....when the phone scans the memory card, it creates these files to store thumbnail info, for quick reference, etc....so that it doesn't have to scan the memory every time you want to view an image, etc....

did you do a restore or device wizard switch with your new phone or did you start from scratch?
    11-03-09 06:33 PM
    I wiped it with BBSAK the minute after I activated it. Then installed the exe. Of .328. I didn't so this last time with my old device. I just updated with out a wipe. And used the official.

11-03-09 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD