Well, just wanted to pass along the word that there are new advertisements popping up and around. This is not an advertisement from Verizon or Blackberry directly but still shows there is marketing going on.

I got sent a zSHARE - Free Image, Video, Audio, Flash and File Hosting link to music and there was a Blackberry Storm advertisement on the page. When you click the link, here's the page it brings you to.

FREE BLACKBERRY STORM

Remember, I'm not encouraging you guys to fill this out because 99.9% you will NOT receive a Storm for testing and use. It's simply one of those rewards/promotion companies trying to get your information. However, the positive news is that there is more Storm advertising.
    11-07-08 12:10 PM
    And here's the zshare link to the music I was sent. You can see at the bottom the ad for the Blackberry Storm.

Not sure if the ad rotates but I clicked it a few times and it was there every time.

zSHARE - 01 baby boy and cassidy.mp3
    11-07-08 12:11 PM
    lol i saw this last night on Watch TV Sitcoms.Com and was tempted to fill it out and then said screw it and didnt but .. at least there is something new !
    11-07-08 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD