i am new to blackberry and i just got my storm yesterday. my previous phone was the voyager. i have a couple of questions.

1) where/how do i download the apps/games.
    2) is there no backup assistant so i get all my numbers from my old phone?
    3) i have bit pim and i notice they do not support blackberry so how can i transfer all my ringtones?
    4) what media files does the blackberry play?
    5) how do i get the clicking sound when i press the screen instead of a beeping sound?

thanks for any help given.
    12-10-08 11:38 AM
    anybody able to give me any help?
    12-10-08 12:12 PM
    Dude, the standard answer is "do a search"...all your questions can be answered if you take the time to look

Anyway, welcome to the forum
    12-10-08 12:15 PM
    Don't think BB's have back up assistant, all the other I assume could be found doing a search in this forum. Good luck and welcome to the most informative place for you storm, where people can be jack a$$'s sometimes.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 12:24 PM
    Since you're new, Welcome to CB!
    12-10-08 12:24 PM
    Backup assistant does not work on PDA's. Desktop manager should do everything else you asked about(it's the blue cd that you got with your BlackBerry). But seriously, just search you'll feel good about yourself when you actually discover the answer on your own.
    12-10-08 12:40 PM
    Take both phones to the store they will txfr contacts

Media mp3 for audio and mv4 for video

Go to options screen/keyboard and turn key tone off

Welcome to cb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 12:43 PM
    thank you for those who helped. i know how to search but i did not have the time because i was at work on lunch and was trying to figure the stuff out then.
    12-10-08 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD