jus got a new storm today....i have acouple questions...is there any new updates for the storm and how do i do that? wheres the best place to get good backgrounds? how do i sync my music from itunes to the bb? the internet is slow is it supposed to be slow?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 12:31 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!! Use your DM to check for updates. I found that for me it is the safest way to keep it updated. Backgrounds are iffy at best I think... but that is just me... "do a search" on here and you will find some cool ones. I think you can use bb media sync for some of your itunes stuff but not all of mine work because of the the rights management. And finally, what do you consider slow? Mine seems to be just like my curve was... maybe even faster....

Hope this helps a bit.
    12-24-08 12:34 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry!! Use your DM to check for updates. I found that for me it is the safest way to keep it updated. Backgrounds are iffy at best I think... but that is just me... "do a search" on here and you will find some cool ones. I think you can use bb media sync for some of your itunes stuff but not all of mine work because of the the rights management. And finally, what do you consider slow? Mine seems to be just like my curve was... maybe even faster....

Hope this helps a bit.
    wut is the DM LOL

12-24-08 12:36 AM
    Desktop Manager, a CD that should have come with you're storm.

12-24-08 12:38 AM
    Desktop Manager it's the disc that came in the box that doesn't say Verizon on it.
    Desktop Manager for your desktop or laptop. It came with your Storm, and should be on the CD out of the box...
    Welcome to Crackberry. I have found that there is not much to be afraid of it is much easer to learn this phone then I thought. Thanks for all you guys help. Merry Christmas.
    12-24-08 12:42 AM
    ok thanks one more? wuts the key to storing battery life...i find my battery goes down pretty quickly

12-24-08 12:44 AM
    It will do that at first, your probably using it a lot. You can dim the screen, and keep it in the holster (if you have one).
    12-24-08 12:46 AM
    alrite thanks, i got the email for the background from here now how do i apply it?

12-24-08 12:48 AM
    is there anyway u can change the main icons on the front of the screen?

12-24-08 01:02 AM
    is there anyway u can change the main icons on the front of the screen?

Ever heard of reading the manual?
    12-24-08 01:05 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Seems like ur getting great answers here. Another great place to look and learn r the stickies, especially the tricks n tips. I highly recommend it.

Cheers! Here's to a long and fun life in crackland.
    12-24-08 01:07 AM
    Experienced crackberry abusers like Rooster & Clover86 make this forum so invaluable and keeps newbies like me coming back without feeling threatened for asking ANY kind of question.
    12-24-08 09:05 AM
    welcome and go to the wallpaper section to get wallpapers. best spot for them.
    12-24-08 09:08 AM
    12-24-08 09:11 AM
    welcome to crackberry!!!
    12-24-08 09:11 AM
    welcome aboard
    12-24-08 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD