Hey guys, I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and am having problems with my network connections. I'm able to make calls and text, but I don't have web access. I only get 1x with full bar. It just happened tonight while I was doing laundry around 8:30-9pm PST.

Does anyone else have this problem, either on my coast or anywhere that's on VZW??

I tried searching for a site that gives up-to-date info about issues like this but can't find anything. VZW site sucks a$$ for info like this too!

Edit: I know this isn't the best place for this kind of issue, so Mods please move it where it best belongs...
    Last edited by Stormified; 08-05-09 at 01:38 AM.
    08-05-09 01:35 AM
    Hey guys, I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and am having problems with my network connections. I'm able to make calls and text, but I don't have web access. I only get 1x with full bar. It just happened tonight while I was doing laundry around 8:30-9pm PST.

Does anyone else have this problem, either on my coast or anywhere that's on VZW??

I tried searching for a site that gives up-to-date info about issues like this but can't find anything. VZW site sucks a$$ for info like this too!
    Someone else posted a thread regarding this issue and apparantly there is an outage in SF. Im in SJ and i have been fine. For future reference you can call VZW tech support and they will be able to ell you if there are any outages in your area.

Edit: Search would have taken you to his thread!
    08-05-09 01:39 AM
    Hey thanks for the quick reply. I tried the search but didn't come up with anything for today's date...just bad searching skills
    08-05-09 01:47 AM
    Hey thanks for the quick reply. I tried the search but didn't come up with anything for today's date...just bad searching skills
    No worries, i think it was posted like an hour or so ago. Also check out the How to use Search thread in my sig, it helps a lot with using the search function here and getting narrowed down and detailed results.

Good Luck!
    08-05-09 01:49 AM
    It's up and working fine now. But, yeah, there was an outage in SF confirmed by Verizon.
    08-05-09 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD