I need to return my storm for clicking problems and it is after my 30 days. Is there any way I could get a new one or will it be a refurb? I do have the 5 dollar a month protection plan if that changes anything. Any thoughts or answers are greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 07:33 PM
    Do you have an insurance plan? If you do you will get a new Storm. If you don't you will have to pay to get a replacement. You will not get a different phone. Since it is after your 30 days you are stuck with the storm unless you buy a new phone or your contract goes out.

Matt
    Superbowl43.net
    02-23-09 07:39 PM
    Do you have an insurance plan? If you do you will get a new Storm. If you don't you will have to pay to get a replacement. You will not get a different phone. Since it is after your 30 days you are stuck with the storm unless you buy a new phone or your contract goes out.

Matt
    Superbowl43.net
    I do have the plan and this is my 2nd storm. First was returned for dust. So do you know if it will be new?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 07:59 PM

Matt
    Superbowl43.net
    02-23-09 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD