To be short and simple, and not naming names (my own)... some ***** ran over my phone this morning. The ironic part is that everything still works. The click function isn't so accurate due to the outer screen being destroyed, but the lcd didn't get cracked, all the buttons and speakers work... etc, etc.

So, I am in need of a dead unit. If anyone has filed an insurance claim cuz something was wrong with theirs and not covered by warranty, or they just stopped using theirs for whatever reason... PIN msg me and we can talk. I need more than just the screen, so ordering parts probably won't work for me. A liquid damaged phone would be perfect...

I love this phone, and don't want the smaller screen of the Tour (even though the Tour is fast as **** going from app to app). I really just don't have the money to get another one, so if anyone can help I will pay to ship it to me.
    07-13-09 11:01 AM
    To be short and simple, and not naming names (my own)... some ***** ran over my phone this morning. The ironic part is that everything still works. The click function isn't so accurate due to the outer screen being destroyed, but the lcd didn't get cracked, all the buttons and speakers work... etc, etc.

So, I am in need of a dead unit. If anyone has filed an insurance claim cuz something was wrong with theirs and not covered by warranty, or they just stopped using theirs for whatever reason... PIN msg me and we can talk. I need more than just the screen, so ordering parts probably won't work for me. A liquid damaged phone would be perfect...

I love this phone, and don't want the smaller screen of the Tour (even though the Tour is fast as **** going from app to app). I really just don't have the money to get another one, so if anyone can help I will pay to ship it to me.
    i got one....pics of it are in the "storm tear down" thread...it was water damaged
    07-13-09 11:29 AM
    my phone works but i need to do a claim on it cause the bis on it quit working
    07-13-09 11:42 AM
    my phone works but i need to do a claim on it cause the bis on it quit working
    BIS? That's on the internet and has nothing to do with the phone.
    07-13-09 11:54 AM
    yea i know that why i am do insurance claim i always keep a phone handy just in case
    07-13-09 11:56 AM
    yea i know that why i am do insurance claim i always keep a phone handy just in case

Not even gonna ask how your gonna get that approved. Hope it works out for you
    07-13-09 12:03 PM
    Not even gonna ask how your gonna get that approved. Hope it works out for you
    Easy...
    Just commit insurance fraud and tell them yours was stolen. you don't send back the replacement, you keep it for parts.

I think everyone missed my point/plea earlier too... My intention was to maybe pay shipping... that was all. I have a parts phone on the way, just didn't want to have to wait for it. messaging was annoying as **** today having to shake my phone just to get it to UNclick so I could enter the next character.

ahhh but she will be working again tomorrow like a charm. I will pick up my parts phone in the morning and have her done by lunch. Thanks for all the replies I got today.
    07-13-09 11:25 PM
    Good luck with the repair.

And to the jd I strongly suggest you NOT commit insurance fraud.
    07-14-09 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD