i plug in my phone its a storm 9530 and its on 4.7 i got the updated 5.0 i think it is and when i run desktop managet then plug my phone usb it shows phone is plugged up but the dm shows on the right bottom of my screen with an red x going through it saying disable ,,i try it like 4 times then some times it opens up and i can use it but most of the time it dont and i always got to try it 4 to 5 times. can any one plz help me with this ? i just got the phone last monday5th
    i had a curve 8330 and never have this problem.
    10-11-09 02:51 AM
    I was having the SAME problem. I would delete DM from my computer and use the disk that came with my storm and nothing. i did notice that when i down graded DM to the verison below the latest version, it would work. Also, if you are using windows xp then try right clicking on the icon to DM and try "run as administrator". the thing that got me is this, i just got a netbook. i downloaded DM directly from RIM and it works. I had tried that with my laptop and it wouldn't even down load, and i have a lot of memory. so try any of the things i suggested. good luck.
    10-11-09 04:44 AM
    i down graded the dm and it worked thanks ,,what i did was instal the one that came with my blackberry curve 8330 wich was 4.3 that i never had a problem with and it connects soon as i run it thank you for the tip
    10-11-09 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD