Hey there,
    Just bought a Freedom Keyboard 2 for my Storm 9530 (v4.7.0.75). I had no touble setting it up the directions were relatively easy to follow, but when I turn off the keyboard i get a bluetooth error message=Failure to connect to Freedom Keyboard. It pops up about every 15 to 30 seconds untill I either turn it back on or I go back in to the driver and turn off the "reconnect" check block. Which, then requres me to reconnect the keyboard all over again using the original install method of checkking "Activate Keyboard" then "Reconnect" after the keyboard is connected. Has anyone else had this problem or have a solution? I have tried uninstalling bothe the driver, and the keyboard in the bluetooth set up along with a soft reset with various checkbox's sellected. NEED HELP, I wrote to tech support on monday of last week and still no response granted it was X-Mas weekend. Any suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks!!!
    12-29-08 01:58 PM
    bump..........
    01-05-09 07:32 AM
    I just got one too did you ever get it to work????
    02-06-09 09:03 AM
    So...does the keyboard actually work with the Storm? I've been told that it's not compatible.
    02-10-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD