i have dl the itune software to sync to my BB storm 9530. but when i try to sync my phone it says the BB is not connected. i changed the mass storage support and MTP to on and still nothing. i know the BB is connected because it syncs with the desktop software. I try opening up the media software (without the desktop software) and still no connection. I have not received the admin error so that is not the problem. I assume im missing one simple step!!

i have searched these forums for days and havent found my answer!!
    09-08-09 05:02 AM
    have you tried media sync through desktop manager?
    09-08-09 05:21 AM
    yes!!! same outcome
    09-08-09 05:30 AM
    I had similar issues with my PC, it would not see phone or would drop connection during transfer. I was plugging directly into the USB ports on front and back of PC, always happened

I bought an new USB card for my pc and tried that fixed issue. It was something with on board USB ports. I hope this helps.
    09-08-09 07:10 AM
    Made the title a bit more discriptive.

I don't use itunes, but what little I know about it, don't you have to tell it what device you are using in the itunes settings? Have you tried poking around in the itunes menues and settings?
    09-08-09 08:04 AM
    i have dl the itune software to sync to my BB storm 9530. but when i try to sync my phone it says the BB is not connected. i changed the mass storage support and MTP to on and still nothing. i know the BB is connected because it syncs with the desktop software. I try opening up the media software (without the desktop software) and still no connection. I have not received the admin error so that is not the problem. I assume im missing one simple step!!

i have searched these forums for days and havent found my answer!!
    I had the same issue when i got my Storm.

Is your Storm unlocked??

Because if it is, and instead of the unlock codes, it was unlocked via software it damages the mass usb storage function on the phone. You need to download a exe file that fixes this! I found it here in crackberry, but i don't remember the name!

Just search for it

Hope this helps
    09-08-09 09:08 AM
    What software are you downloading to sync itunes. I didn't know there was any software to do this. I was just dragging my songs to my sd card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 09:20 AM
    What software are you downloading to sync itunes. I didn't know there was any software to do this. I was just dragging my songs to my sd card

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Use Blackberry MediaSync.
    09-08-09 09:43 AM
    Thanks for the Replies.

I am using BB media software. The phone is locked and on the verizon network.
    09-09-09 03:25 AM
    Thanks for the Replies.

I am using BB media software. The phone is locked and on the verizon network.
    So you're using media sync with DM... What iTunes are u using? It needs to be 7.2 at least...

I'm using DM 5.0 with media sync and the latest iTunes... First time I used it I had itunes running and it didn't work, try running with itunes closed.
    Last edited by pacsubs; 09-09-09 at 05:15 AM.
    09-09-09 05:09 AM
    Go here if your desktop manager can sync contacts, etc but cannot access mediasync. Also if "My Computer" does not show your blackberry but Desktop Manager can connect to it. I could do everything but got an error when it came to trying to connect via mediasync. Works perfectly for my BB.

forums.pinstack.com/f59/mass_storage_issues_heres_fix-96938/
    09-28-09 02:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD