Hi everyone,
    I have been using my unlocked verizon storm for couple days, I am on Rogers network. Everything works fine except for couple things, hope someone can help:
    1. my call display only work when someone call from my landline, but when caller from cellular phone (i.e. Telus, Rogers), then Caller ID didn't show up, just display 'unknown number'
    2. on the outgoing call screen, my phone # display as Verizon phone # instead of my Rogers phone #
    3. when I call *611 from phone it goes to Verizon customer service instead of Rogers
    Everything else is fine except for these issues. Anyone use it on Rogers and have this problem?
    I already tried to do 'battery pull', upgrade firmware to .76, resend service book from Rogers BIS, but still no luck...
    Please help.... ;(
    12-21-08 02:54 PM
    I'm having the exact same problems, It did it on the .76 and now its doing it with the .83 firmware. I noticed some peoples cell phones come through but most come up as Unknown numbers. and the 611 does direct you to verizon lol. If anyone has any tips/help let me know.
    Thanks
    12-22-08 12:53 AM
    ughhh... i have the same prob too! the caller id only works if i some one calls from fido or landline. Some one please help!!!
    01-27-09 02:37 PM
    Apparently you need to remove callername from your feature set with rogers. leave callerID on, turn off calling name
    01-27-09 11:34 PM
    Apparently you need to remove callername from your feature set with rogers. leave callerID on, turn off calling name

Holy crap it works. I called rogers and asked them to turn off my name display but not my caller id and then i turned off and turned on my phone and right away it worked. Thanks alot mpovolo
    04-08-09 09:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD