i am having problems with my storm when its locked in my case it wont unlock itself intime for me to recieve calls most calls come in as unkown number am i the only one havin this problem
    09-09-09 04:06 PM
    the storm will first vib, then ring.
    If you don't feel the vib and hear the ring, you have already lost time answering the call.
    There is an app called vib and ring that forces the phone to ring and vib at the same time.
    I am not sure of the locking thing you are talking about.
    I have the Storm Slider lock and it just takes a swipe to unlock.

Other items to check. If you are a new owner, you may not know about how our phones slow down if the owner is not a good baby sitter.
    Go to options/memory and look at the application memory. If it's below 25 then the phone will slow down. Do a battery pull to reset the phone. Most owners do battery pulls once every two days to twice a day.

Also make sure you don't have lots of apps open. Push and hold the BB button and the list of open apps comes up. Home screen, messages, BB messenger, browser, and phone will always stay open.
    09-09-09 04:22 PM
    i am also new to the storm, question, i have google talk,and maps open. how do i close them i was at 11.7 mb free space did battery pull and now at 17.9 mb. HELP!!!!!
    09-09-09 04:48 PM
    to close any app just click the blackberry menu button and choose close at the bottom. and if your memory went from 11.7 to 17.9 thats a good thing. never hurts to go up!
    09-09-09 05:12 PM
    i am also new to the storm, question, i have google talk,and maps open. how do i close them i was at 11.7 mb free space did battery pull and now at 17.9 mb. HELP!!!!!
    17mb seems very low. You should check out this thread and see if you can get any more mem free.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/useful-threads-resolve-memory-issues-302195

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Aberk07; 09-11-09 at 12:03 PM.
    09-09-09 05:23 PM
    17.9 on boot means you have too much installed probably.

List the apps you have installed. You to TC
    09-09-09 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD