Hey guys, I recently got a Blackberry for meh birthday and now I've encountered a problem.... The 'lower volume' button is the only one that works (by saing that I mean out of raise and lower volumes) so now after acccidently tapping the button too many times its now stuck on mute.

Further info; I've tried removing the battery and re inserting it, gone into volume and so on and so fourth.
    01-28-11 12:29 AM
    sounds like a hardware issue maybe. I would try reloading your OS and see if that helps first.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Starscream BB likes this.
    01-29-11 06:26 PM
    I just checked how to do it and well it looks liek I can't. My blackberry is with Verizon even though I'm in Australia because I bought it unlocked from Amazon (refurbished) so downloading the Verizon stuff runs the risk of it no longer being unlocked and being capable of going anywhere. is there anything else I can do without having to contact eith the EOM store (bought it from their amazon account) or Blackberry- Also it does have a 1 year warranty (I think)
    01-31-11 01:45 PM
    Once a Blackberry is unlocked, it can not get re-locked when you change or reload an OS.
    Starscream BB likes this.
    01-31-11 03:44 PM
    Oh ok thatnks heaps I'll try it this arvo or something and tell you how it goes
    02-01-11 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD